Sunday, May 18, 2008

Being the Light of Love in the World

Being . . . being the light of love in the world. That is, I believe, what we are all meant to be. Those of us who have been around a long time gathering experiences, the good, the bad, the ugly, are pretty well filled with the knowing and we can now choose the joy.

For me it has to do with recognition. I’ve spent so many lifetimes, and that includes a great part of this one, experiencing the bad and the ugly and then feeling guilt ridden and feeling like I have to pay somehow, that I’ve shut down a lot of the joy receptors. Part of that is the ability to notice the gifts all around me.

Right now, today, I’m choosing to open my eyes and my heart to notice the abundance of joy and love that is around me. That includes all the wonders of nature and all the wonders of man. I’ve been pretty good, in this life, at noticing the wonders of nature and being grateful and joyful about it. Allowing myself to accept the abundance of love being offered by other humans, money and material things has been another story. There has been a pile of guilt in the way of my acceptance of the idea that all of this could be for me.

Today, in this moment, I am releasing all old perceptions and blocks that may have been in the way of my acceptance of all that is wonderful and beautiful. I accept, with gratitude, that I am worthy of love in all forms, and I am willing to notice and return the love that is offered to me. I am ready to accept with gratitude all the money to accomplish the visions I am having of creating opportunities in the world to fix some of the damage done to this beautiful earth and in the hearts of people. I have been told for many years that I can do this and that it will be accomplished in this lifetime. I am ready to accept it and step up to the roll of being me, in all the glory of my God self. I am also ready to accept a healthy, strong body that is capable of doing whatever it takes to be the light of love in the world in joy and gratitude.

We no longer have to take vows of poverty and pain in order to become worthy of the kingdom of heaven. It was stated two thousand years ago that the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand. Don’t you think it’s time to accept it and begin to live in the joy of knowing who we are? Everything is acceptable in the eyes of the father. The father is the creator of all things. How can the father hate any of his creations? No one has the right or responsibility to choose what is good and right for anyone but him or herself. Our only responsibility is to live as fully and as joyfully as we can for ourselves. Be the light of love in the world. Set the example of what is possible. I hope we are past the time of being killed for showing the way.

In our lifetime men and women have been killed for their efforts and it is still happening in some parts of the world. The difference is, we can now hold our heads up and know, we do not have to be punished for knowing. We can become the rich majority and the rich majority always has the power. Imagine a world where the rich majority lives in joy and gratitude instead of fear. Where there is recognition and acceptance of the power of love. The more of us who can know and act upon this knowing, the sooner the world we desire will manifest as reality. We are living in amazing times. It truly is about the choices we make every day.

Are you ready to join me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Penny, I join you in being the 'light of love' in the world and in the knowing that we have the full backing of our Creator who is THE ORIGINAL LIGHT. I give thanks for all lessons, painful or not, because they served to take the shade off the light.