Sunday, April 6, 2008

Recognition

As I was waking this morning I had a vision. There were no words of word thoughts with it so this will be a pale copy of the message but I’ll do the best that I can.

As I was waking to consciousness I became aware of the spirit within me that is God. There was beautiful glowing warmth that spread from the area of my heart throughout my body and out into the world. I was gently aware that this God self in me has the ability to recognize itself in everything and everyone in creation. No matter what anyone else says or does. No matter how angry or fearful my human self may become, my God self has the power to recognize instantly the God in the other human.

This does not mean I am to put myself in harms way or have a responsibility to ‘fix’ something I may see as ‘wrong’; those are human responses. It simply means there is an instant recognition of the kindred Spirit of God in all of us; that my Spirit recognizes in others, the Spirit of love; and in that knowing is the Oneness with All that Is. I am God also and so are You; no matter what actions we take or what feeling we feel or were our human minds take us today, we are all connected and through that connection can recognize ourselves as God again, maybe for the first time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning~ Our thoughts were synchronous today. Thank You for being able to put into words the beautiful vision.

Penny McCoy said...

Thanks Dee. Welcome to the site.

Anonymous said...

The process of reminding ourselves who and what we are is part of a very meaningful process. Its the sense of ups and downs that help us to evolve to transcend our own self-created illusions.