Sunday, September 7, 2008

What Do We Really Need?

We think we need so much and we think we are somewhat dependant on others to help meet our needs. If we can turn our minds around on this for a moment we can change the energy and change everything.

If I don’t need you to help me out with my project I have no need to convince or manipulate or cajole or persuade or try to make you like me or believe in me or my project or my abilities . . . . See what is happening here?

When I realize I don’t need, I don’t have to twist myself around and do the convincing dance which can lead to my resenting you for not appreciating how important my work is. When I appreciate myself and my work I don’t need your approval. I don’t need anything.

When I realize I have no needs, I have everything; I realize that to offer you an opportunity to participate in my project has no strings. I can make the offer, share my excitement and leave you to decide . . . without expectation. I know my project is wonderful and I don’t need anyone to approve or support it. I know there will be people who will recognize the value in the project as soon as they see it. All I have to do is get it out there. As I recognize the intrinsic value in all that I do and all that you do, I trust myself and the Universe to flow with abundance for all of us

The projects that come from our hearts will flow with abundance as we present them to the world with confidence and joy. That is what the new energy is. When we realize it is all there for us and know it, really know it, we create the energy to make things happen. People will feel that energy and choose to become involved. It just feels good.

Now the trust is in me. When I know in my heart that my ideas and what I am doing with them are valuable, whether anyone agrees with me or not, then I know I have the power to create and produce and change the world. (No ego, just gratitude and love) .

When I am confident I can share my thoughts and plans with the world without the need for approval. The energy surrounding that is joyful and people respond naturally.

So share yourself with the confidence that comes with knowing you are God also. You and your ideas and your projects that come from your heart are valid and valuable. Share yourself with the world knowing we are all one body, all one mind and all one soul. What comes with confidence and joy is a beautiful gift.

No comments: